Automotive Health and Safety Jobs In USA for Foreigners – Are you looking for a job opportunity in America? Are you willing to leave your country to work in the automobile industry abroad? Do you want to have a better-paying job in America? Then this article is definitely for you.
Many people work in the automobile industry in various sectors, from mechanics to electricians, vulcanizers, panel beaters, and other skilled, educated roles/positions. These are crucial skills that are always in demand in developed countries and you can get that opportunity with the right information.
This is where this article comes in. We shall be discussing Automotive Health and Safety Jobs In the USA for Foreigners, by listing these jobs, the company hiring, the state in which it is located and the amount paid in such position. As a large industry, the number of opportunities here is enough to accommodate a lot of people, so you will not be left out.
Best Automotive Health and Safety Jobs In the USA
As we earlier stated, many people have lots of skills in this industry and that gives room for more employment opportunities in developed countries, which is why we shall be briefly discussing Automotive Health and Safety Jobs In the USA for Foreigners. These jobs include as follows:
- Customer Safety Engineer. This is a role being offered by NVIDIA – a renowned automobile company in the world. The company is based in Santa Clara, California, in the United States of America. The requirement for the job is a bachelor’s degree in the field of engineering + 8 years of system engineering experience. The job offers payment of up to $176K – %333.5K a year. To apply and for more information, kindly click on this link here.
- Automotive Safety Functional Trainee. This is an opportunity that is offered for a remote role. The company offering the employment is TUV Rheinland North America, based in Littleton, Massachusetts, in the United States of America. The job requirement for the position is an Engineering degree in electrical engineering or automotive engineering + 1-2 years of experience in this field, and as a remote position, the pay ranges from $29.6K – 44.4K a year. Application for the position and other information can be found here.
- Field Safety Associate. This is another opportunity among the best Automotive Health and Safety Jobs In the USA for Foreigners. It is an on-site position offered by Zoox which is located in Foster City, California, in the U.S.A. The job requirement is simply a university degree in a STEM field or discipline + over 3-5 years of experience in relevant fields. The job pays as much as $109K – $177K a year. For more inquiries and your application, click the link here.
- Senior Engineer for Functional Safety. This is a position offered by Fisker Inc., which located in San Francisco, California, in the U.S.A. The requirement for the job is a univesity degree in computer science, computer engineering, communications engineering and/or electrical/electronics + 5-8 years of relevant experience in the required field. The job salary ranges from $92.7K to $152.4K a year. Further information and application procedure ca be found here.
- Senior Software Architect for Automotive Safety and Security Software Development. The last but not the least is this prestigious position offered by NVIDIA. The location is at Santa Clara in California, U.S.A. The job requirements include a Master of Science (MS) degree in computer science or related field with over 10 years experience or a bachelor’s degree with over 12 years experience. The job pays as much as $216K – $333.5K a year. Further information and application procedures can be here.
Thank you for going through this article on Automotive Health and Safety Jobs In USA for Foreigners, we hope you found it interesting and educational. For more information, kindly leave a comment in the Reply section and we will get back to you as fast as practicable.